Discover the true beauty of your skin with Omnimax’s treatment of pigmented and vascular lesions.
Omnimax’s med-aesthetic and non-invasive laser system effectively clears pigmented and vascular lesions using comfortable, reliable and safe techniques. Omnimax’s advanced therapies can treat a wide range of pigmented and vascular lesions, including erythema, telangiectasia, rosacea, dyschromia, broken capillaries, solar lentigo, melasma, mottled pigmentation and poikilormera. In addition they’re ideal for any kind of skin type and age group.
Omnimax utilizes pulsed light advanced technology, a choice of therapy that has gone through rapid popularity and advancement and in recent years. This therapy applies and targets light to areas of skin that have been affected. It causes the blood vessels to coagulate (clot), thereby breaking the pigmented lesion up into tiny particles; these tiny particles then fall off or appears to the skin’s surface as scabs, which naturally gets exfoliated in one-two weeks.
Unlike other alternatives, like chemical peels, laser resurfacing and dermabration, which sometimes carry side effects, pulsed light advance technology is an effective, fast and safe way to take care of lesions and restore the skin to a clearer, younger and cleaner looking texture – also it doesn’t require any down time.
- Experienced medical aesthetician in professional hygienic medical environment.
- The results are efficiently achieved in 3 to 6 treatment sessions, with each lasting up to about 25 minutes.
- No down-time required.
- There are available treatments for all skin types.
- Treatments are relatively painless, safe and non-invasive and are performed in a hygienic medical environment.
- Treatments are very effective-by completely eliminating the lesions thereby restoring a clearer, fresher skin texture.
- The pulsed light advanced technology is a safer and yet more effective than many of the current treatments being offered.
- These treatments have been utilized successfully by thousands satisfied clients worldwide.