Our state-of-the-art Omnimax laser system removes pigmented (dark) and vascular (red) spots effectively in a safe comfortable, medical environment. Telangiectasia, rosacea, dyschromia, broken capillaries, solar lentigo, melasma, mottled pigmentation and poikilormera that you have been living with for years can be removed in as little as a single session.a
The laser utilizes advanced pulsed light technology, and has become the treatment of choice . This therapy applies and targets light to the areas affected, which coagulates the vessels of the vascular spots and breaks down the pigment in the pigmented (dark) lesion which then vanish or rise to the skins’s surface as scabs, which however then exfoliate naturally within 1 to 2 weeks.
Unlike other alternatives, like laser resurfacing, chemical peels and dermabration, pulsed light advanced technology is a particularly fast method to cure these lesions, restoring your skin to a younger, clearer and cleaner looking texture like it was years ago– and it doesn’t require any down time.
- Experienced medical aesthetician in professional hygienic medical environment.
- Results are efficiently achieved in 1 to 6 treatment sessions, with each treatment sessions lasting about 25 minutes.
- No down time required.
- Can be precisely customized for any type of client skin type or problem.
- Treatments are safe, non-invasive and relatively painless.
- Treatments are very effective and restores a clearer, fresher skin texture.
- The pulsed modern light technology is a safe and typically more effective alternative compared to less advanced methods.
- These treatments have been utilized successfully by thousands of satisfied clients worldwide.